Thursday, January 14, 2010

They've Misunderestimated Me (English 101)

Dear God,

OMG, God, even the Associated Press has the story! Skeptics are accusing us of double-speak for having given "different answers about the extent of underground piping — one to a consultant hired by the state Department of Public Service, part of the administration of Republican Gov. Jim Douglas, which has generally been friendlier to Vermont Yankee, and another to a panel of experts brought in by Democratic legislative leaders, who have been more critical."

Well, if any of those skeptics or AP reporters talk to you, please just send them my way.

I'm the PR guy here, during this period of time. And I think that when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the PR decisions that were made here took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in the PR guy, during I arrived in the PR guy. (Not actual English. I know. Whatever. I'm paraphrasing our previous president. And as he kinda said, what we really don't want to happen here is what happened a few years ago in California. Remember? It was the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants.

And, yes, the fish and the human being can peacefully co-exist.

Amen,

Fake-Rob

No comments: